Subject: RE: Good News!
From: "Herb Wise" <[email-masked]>
To: "James K Deuel" <[email-masked]>, "Bill Fraser" <[email-masked]>, "Ernie Lester" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:11:49 -0600

Jamie,
 
Thank You, for such quick action. I know that John will do a good job.
The next thing we need is to take the action required to establish a
date. We need to get the mailing out for Dues and the announcement on
the reunion should go in the same mailing to save money.
 
Herb Wise
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie K. Deuel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:57 AM
To: Herb Wise
Subject: Good News!
 
I talked to John Dixon and he is confident and willing to lead the
planning and organizing for a Fall 2007 reunion in Charleston. I asked
him to send me a list of areas of support needed from the Board and we'd
do our best to help him to the fullest--from my By-laws duties to help
grow the membership. After our conversation I am also confident
Charleston with John et al is the place for us to go next year.

Jamie