Subject: Looking for lost Crew Members
From: "Herb Wise" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "James K Deuel" <[email-masked]>, "Bill Fraser" <[email-masked]>, "Ernie Lester" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 07:58:24 -0600

Hello "RC" Division Shipmate,
 
As President of our Association, I am trying to find more of our crew
members, Please read this memo and help if you can.
 
I am starting a trial run on a system to identify and contact past
shipmates from USS Lafayette. I am thinking of a Division Breakdown with
a Lead Division Sponsor with helpers for contacting everyone when the
need occurs. First we need to build our list. I have listed those I
served with and am sending this list to you for additions of those
in-the-division that you served with. I am asking that you send this
list to any new members that you served with that you may have contact
information and send this updated list back to me.
 
If you have contact information on someone on the list with out such
information, please send this to them also. Our goal is to have a list
of everyone the served in "RC" Division with contact information and an
"RC" Division Sponsor to work with helpers to contact them when needed.
Please send copies of all information you may have back to me.
 
Our Web Site is among the best I've seen and I would like to get
everyone checking it frequently for news. We have a crew list on the
website that gives contact information when we have it. All additions to
the Division list will be added to the web site list after contact is
made.
 
If this system works, I'm going to try it on a ship wide basis. 
 
Any volunteers for Division Sponsor?

 
--RC Division-

Harvey Kline---------Need Contact Information
Jim Booth----------- Need Contact information
Dan Simmons-----  IN DATABASE
Mike Berger ------  IN DATABASE
John Lohr------------Need Contact Information
John Perry---------IN DATABASE
Ed Knight--------  IN DATABASE
Dick Hollenbeck -------- IN DATABASE
 
Bruce Wilson-Division Officer
???? Jeager----Engineer